TERMS & CONDITIONS
force first FAQ closed
You will be required to pay a deposit to reserve your tattoo booking with us. Deposits can be paid instore via card or cash. We also take over the phone payments for deposits with a debit or credit card, unfortunately we do not bank transfer. The deposit amount will vary from $50 to $350, this will all depend on the amount of time allocated for your tattoo. These deposits are NON REFUNDABLE. Please note our non-refundable deposits are with the studio as a whole, not with the artist you choose to make a booking with specifically.
Your deposit will be deducted off the total cost of your tattoo on the day of your appointment. If your tattoo requires multiple sittings (such as full sleeves, chest and back pieces), you will be required to keep your deposit on file and roll it over until all of your sessions until the final sitting where it will be deducted off your last tattoo appointment. If you are booking back to back sessions (one day after the other) then you will be required to pay a larger deposit to cover the time you are booking out – Example 2x full days will require a $600 deposit.
Deposits that are booked with the studio directly are with the studio as a whole and not with the artist. This means that should your artist leave the studio or be unable to do the tattoo for you we are still UNABLE to refund your deposit. This is due to the fact we have multiple other artists in the studio able to still complete the tattoo for you. Should you not wish to use your deposit due to the artist leaving or another circumstance, we are able to offer a transfer to another person or we can turn the deposit into a gift voucher.
We understand that due to unforeseen circumstances you may need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. It is best if you wish to cancel or move an appointment that you do this via phone on 0404 369 251, alternately you can email or text message. At Phresh Ink we have a 72-hour cancellation policy (3 days before your tattoo appointment) where you are able to reschedule to another day. however if you are inside that 72-hour window your deposit will be forfeited to the artist. If you wish to make another appointment you will need to put another deposit down to secure the spot. All deposits at Phresh Ink are non refundable even outside of our 72 hour cancellation policy.
AT PHRESH INK TO ENSURE YOUR TATTOO RUNS AS SMOOTHLY AS POSSIBLE FOR YOURSELF AND THE ARTIST PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING
Please be prepared and arrive on time. This is very important as running late will cut into your tattooing time!
To ensure you sit comfortably through your tattoo and to avoid any fatigue or unexpected sickness, dizziness or fainting please make sure you eat a hearty filling meal before you arrive at the studio. A coffee is not enough and especially DO NOT come on an empty stomach. Please also remember that you may be sitting in the tattoo chair for long periods of time so be prepared and grab something to drink and a few snacks as well any sort of entertainment (headphones or a book) to keep you going throughout the day.
Please think about the area you are getting tattooed and make sure you wear appropriate clothing to ensure the artist will have easy access to the area being tattooed.
Girls if you are getting an area such as upper thigh, chest area or ribs you can bring swimwear or a towel as sometimes we don’t always have privacy in the studio if this something that would make you feel more comfortable.
Please make sure you listen to your artist aftercare instructions and follow them correctly, should you need any further assistance the counter staff will be able to assist you.
Remember to always TRUST your artist, they are giving you their time, energy and recommendations from design placement to fully completing the tattoo for you so please be respectful and work with your artist to ensure you have the best tattoo.
Please respect the artists time and effort they put into your tattoo to create something custom for you so PLEASE DO NOT show up for your appointment unwell, under the influence, sunburnt or with any medical or physical concerns that may prevent your artist from tattooing you on the day. Our artists do reserve the right to reschedule your appointment if for any reason they feel you are not fit to be tattooed. Your deposit WILL NOT be refunded and you will be required to pay another deposit should you wish to make a new date with the artist.
Phresh Ink is a custom studio, which means our artists pride themselves on creating unique, custom designs for our clients with a great deal of thought and preparation put into each piece.
In order to maintain the integrity of our artists and protect them from copyright, it is our shop policy that WE WILL NOT release any artwork prior to your appointment. In some circumstances there may be a chance depending on your artist that you may be able to see your design 1-2 DAYS BEFORE your tattoo appointment. This is completely within the artist discretion and the artist will usually tell you this during the consultation if you are able to see the design in advance. As mentioned above we are custom studio and we work very openly on an artist to client trust basis. You would have seen your artist’s work and had a consult prior to booking an appointment which we would hope that this is where the trust will form from client to artist. You can communicate with your artist via email for any changes to your design or in a rare circumstance if you feel the artist is not the right fit for you, please call the studio and we can revaluate this for you with a new artist selection. Please keep in mind some of these artists are booked up to 12 weeks in advance and have many designs/clients to prepare for, please be patient and know that your design will be ready on the day. Minor changes to the design can be made on the day to your design should you want to make any tweaking.
Changing your mind is completely normal, as some clients book their appointment quite far in advance and along the way change the concept of their tattoo. At Phresh Ink we have a strict 2-week design change policy, this can be anything from placement of the tattoo, style or concepts within the design that you wish you change. You must notify either the artist directly or contact front reception with the changes before the 2 weeks prior to your appointment to allow sufficient time for your artist to research any new elements and draw up the artwork in time for your appointment. It is your responsibility to check/sign off on any artwork given to you by your artist to ensure all correct spelling, text and images are correct.
Thank you for taking the time to read these terms and conditions and always remember our counter staff and artists are here to help you and ensure you walk out of the studio with a mind blowing tattoo and have an overall amazing experience at Phresh Ink.
Phresh Ink offer gift vouchers that can be made out in either a monetary value or service (when purchased in a promotional pack for example)
Phresh Ink vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase and non-refundable.
For vouchers that have a dollar value this amount can be redeemed on any service or product in store provided your voucher is within its validity and applicable with your artist of choice.
It is highly recommended to book your service as soon as possible. Our tattoo artists tend to book out 6-8 weeks in advance and we will not extend your voucher should your artist be unavailable prior to the voucher expiring. We also will not refund or extend your voucher based on artist availability as we offer ample time for redemption.
Phresh Ink will not be responsible for lost / stolen vouchers. We are not obligated to compensate for misplaced vouchers. You must physically have the voucher in order to redeem it in store towards any products or services.
Phresh Ink will not honour any voucher that is supplied for redemption by anyone other than the original recipient.
If you have a deposit that no longer wish to use at Phresh Ink we can give you a tattoo voucher for that value so that you are able to gift it to someone else. Please note that these transfers have an expiry of 6 months from the transfer deposit date.
TOUCH UP APPOINTMENTS
To ensure desired result and longevity of your new tattoo, Phresh Ink will offer one complimentary touch up appointment after initial healing (4-6 weeks) excluding the following scenarios:
The tattoo was in a “high wear” area of your body including but not limited to; fingers, hands, feet, toes, palms, knees, ears and elbows.
Damage to the tattoo due to poor aftercare procedures and the use of non-recommended creams and ointments.
You are wanting to add / change anything from the original design. While we do understand and appreciate that sometimes you may change your mind and want to alter some elements of your tattoo this would fall into the category of a new tattoo and you may be charged the shop minimum.
Any tattoo that was administered by an artist no longer working at the studio.
The tattoo is older than 2 months.
For larger scale projects such as sleeve work and back pieces etc – your artist may include your touch up session in your next sitting or wait until the full project is completed and then book in a final pass appointment free of charge to assess the tattoo as a whole to ensure consistency.
At any time, you are welcome to contact the studio to enquire about touch up appointments. Even if your request falls outside of the above terms and conditions for your complimentary session, we are happy to rework or touch up any tattoo and will be able to advise the cost involved to do so.
TATTOO NOW, PAY LATER WITH INK PAY
We now offer Ink Pay as an alternate payment option to ensure each of our clients achieve their tattoo goals.
When putting an enquiry through Ink Pay we will get back to you with an estimate of what your tattoo may be quoted, based on the information provided. There is an 8% surcharge fee when using Ink Pay. This will be accounted into the estimated quote you are given. Your Ink Pay funds WILL NOT be released into your account until we have arranged a booking time and date via a live chat on the Ink Pay website.
EXAMPLE – $1200 (full day session) + 8% surcharge = $1296 (total price to checkout).
You will be charged an initial fee from Ink Pay following the final steps in making a booking (depending on the funds you are needing released from Ink Pay). Once this payment is processed and approved, the tattooing process can begin!
At Phresh Ink, it is required that each client place a NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT to make a booking. Unfortunately, as Ink Pay currently isn’t offering any sort of deposit system, this will need to be paid out of pocket to lock in a booking with us. This will be deducted from your final quoted price. The cost of the deposit will vary depending on the size of the tattoo and how many appointments are needed to be booked. It will range from $50-$300 per single session and up for additional sessions.
If in the case you are wanting a refund on your Ink Pay funds, you will need to contact Ink Pay directly as they hold the funds solely. Phresh Ink Tattoo & Removal do NOT have access to or hold any Ink Pay funds.
At Phresh Ink we have a strict 2-WEEK DESIGN CHANGE policy, this can be anything from placement of the tattoo, style or concepts within the design that you wish you change. You must notify either the artist directly or contact front reception with the changes before the 2 weeks prior to your appointment to allow sufficient time for your artist to research any new elements and draw up the artwork in time for your appointment and to ensure your Ink Pay funds will cover the changes you wish to make within your design.
We have a 72-hour cancellation policy (3 days before your tattoo appointment) where you are able to reschedule to another day. However if you are inside that 72-hour window your deposit will be forfeited to the artist. If you wish to make another appointment you will need to put another deposit down to secure the spot.
INKPAY ENQUIRY EXAMPLE
SIGN UP – verify your details and create an Ink Pay account.
FIND A STUDIO – use QuikQuote tool on Ink Pay to post photos to give a brief description of what you’d like to get tattooed, then simply search “Phresh Ink” as your desired studio.
GET YOUR INK – Once you have sent through your photos to Phresh Ink, we will get back to you with an estimated price and discuss a desired date with you via the live chat on Ink Pay!
REPAY IN 6 WEEKS – you can choose your desired payment plan over the next 6 weeks to pay off your Ink Pay funds!
HALLOWEEN FLASH DAYS
No deposits, gift vouchers or promotional offers to be used on Halloween Flash Days.
Must be 18 years of age or older to get tattooed.
You must present valid id on the day eg: (australian drivers license, 18+ card or passport).
Prices of designs are set and non negotiable.
Designs can not be modified/altered on the day, designs are true to size as displayed.
Vegan set ups available on the day upon request (please ask counter staff or your artist before commencing your tattoo).
VIP TICKET HOLDERS
- $50 tattoo voucher can not be used on Flash Days (minimum spend $160).
- Tickets can not be transferred, VIP Tickets can only be redeemed by original ticket holder.
- VIP Ticket Holders must arrive before 10:00am to grant early access & avoid wait times etc.
- Please contact us with any concerns or questions you may have! Looking forward to seeing you at Phresh Ink!
CHRISTMAS PACKS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Value of tattoo credit and laser credit cannot be split between sessions or people
- Tattoo and laser vouchers are promotional and have a 12-month validity from the date of purchase.
- All vouchers are non-refundable.
- Vouchers will not be extended due to artist availability and we encourage you to book your tattoo in advance and the general wait time for our artists is 3 months.
- Laser combo packs may be considered for extension of adjoining tattoo vouchers if the cover up requires more that the 3 laser sessions to utilise and will be considered on a base to base scenario.
- Physical voucher must be presented at time of making a booking to use as your deposit or on day of tattoo to be deducted off service. The studio will not be responsible for any lost, stolen or unclaimed vouchers.
- If you choose to select store pick up the studio will be closed from the 23 December to 3 January so please be mindful of this if your intending to gift it over Christmas.
- If you purchase a pack between 23 December and 3 January your parcel will be prepared for pick up / postage on and after 4 January.
- Due to the large influx of postage during the holiday season and Covid delays, please ensure you have purchased your items prior to 12 December to receive delivery in time for Christmas.
- All apparel inclusions are subject to stock levels and availability.
- No alternative exchanges of service or apparel applied should your size not be in stock.
- 20% off laser Christmas package deal for unlimited sessions is promotional and valid for 2yrs from the date of purchase.
- 20% off laser Christmas package deal for 3 pack is promotional and valid for 1yr from the date of purchase.
VALENTINES DAY PROMO TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Value of tattoo credit cannot be split between sessions or people.
- Tattoo & Laser vouchers have a 12month expiry validity from the date of purchase; Laser packs may be considered for extension of adjoining tattoo vouchers if the coverup requires more than x2 sessions to utilise and will be considered on a case to case scenario.
- All vouchers are non refundable.
- Laser Packages are non transferable.
- Vouchers will not be extended due to techs availability and we encourage you to book your laser appointments in advance. General wait time is 6 weeks..
- The studio will not be responsible for any lost, stolen or unclaimed vouchers.
- Vouchers CANNOT be exchanged for cash.
- Physical voucher must be presented to REDEEM special.
Coverup the Ex
- Non refundable.
- Laser Package Non transferable.
- Vouchers will not be extended due to techs and artists availability and we encourage you to book your laser appointments in advance. General wait time is 6 weeks and tattoo 3 months in advance, depending on individual artist and availability.
- The studio will not be responsible for any lost, stolen or unclaimed vouchers.
- Tattoo & Laser vouchers have a 12month expiry validity from the date of purchase; Laser packs may be considered for extension of adjoining tattoo vouchers if the coverup requires more than x 2 sessions to utilise and will be considered on a base to base scenario.
- Tattoo for removal must be related to an ex partner eg; initials, matching tattoos, wedding dates/bands, names, symbols, star signs. This will be at Phresh Ink’s discretion.
- Vouchers CANNOT be exchanged for cash.
- Physical voucher must be presented to reception in the studio to be redeemed.
- This must fall within a maximum measurement of 7x5cm size. If the tattoo is larger will not be valid for special.
- The coverup must be only on the area being lasered.
THE STAY PHRESH PROJECT
The Stay Phresh Project was founded in 2020 and is not affiliated with Phresh Ink. The clothing brand is an artist street brand, designed and made by artists.
Gift Vouchers or credits with Phresh Ink tattoo studio can not be used on the Stay Phresh Project website and credits from the Stay Phresh Project can not be used in-store or online at Phresh Ink.
Should you have further questions regarding the Stay Phresh Project please contact STAYPHRESHPROJECT@GMAIL.COM
Book a Complimentary Consultation
Phresh Ink offers complimentary consults 7 days a week with all of our artist’s in house at Phresh Ink. These consults happen in the morning in-between 9.30am and 10am before our artists begin with their tattoo clients. These consults allow you to have uninterrupted time with your artist to go over your ideas, show them images, hear your artist’s opinion and get a rough quote. This usually lasts around 15 – 20 minutes all depending if the design is straight forward or if you are looking for something more custom. The consults have no obligation but do require an appointment to secure, as there are limited slots for the morning with each artist.